Please help us to spread the truth. Please Donate as little or as much as you can afford to help keep us online.
- 500,091 hits
- Jabhat AlNusra steals food of Syrian civilians
- George Galloway speaks to RT about Woolwich murder. 2013
- David Cameron’s Wahhabi-Style Freedom in the UK: Wahhabis Behead British Soldier
- William Hague Still Supporting the Terrorists in Syria. Now Calling them Moderates.
- Syrian Army Detains French, British, Belgian, Dutch, Qatari Officers in al-Qusseir
Monthly Archives: July 2011
The governor of Homs, Syria’s third largest city, said many residents heard the pipeline explosion at around 0400 (0100 GMT). “This terrorist operation, a subversive operation of the highest order, took place in a farming area, causing extensive damage,” Ghassan … Continue reading
#Aleppo blossomed on Thursday as a variety of artists both Syrian and Lebanese decided to hold an event in support of Syria and Syria’s President, Bashar Al-Asad. With all the uprisings occurring in Syria, Aleppo has been one of the … Continue reading