Mohammad Tibeh and three of his children with the oldest only 17 years old were killed when members of a terrorist group stormed their house and opened fire on them in Al-Wa’er neighborhood in Homs on 4th December 2011
Please help us to spread the truth. Please Donate as little or as much as you can afford to help keep us online.
- 500,175 hits
- Jabhat AlNusra steals food of Syrian civilians
- George Galloway speaks to RT about Woolwich murder. 2013
- David Cameron’s Wahhabi-Style Freedom in the UK: Wahhabis Behead British Soldier
- William Hague Still Supporting the Terrorists in Syria. Now Calling them Moderates.
- Syrian Army Detains French, British, Belgian, Dutch, Qatari Officers in al-Qusseir