Is a colour revolution underway in the U.S? Well a number of articles argue that this is the case. Most in the U.S. might not have heard much about colour revolutions as they have tended to occur outside of the borders of the U.S. and most thus are unprepared for the telltale signs of when such a revolution is underway. A lot of countries around the world have been on the receiving end of such revolutions, many of which have had the psychopath’s psychopath George Soros as the master mind.
“Forewarned is forearmed”, so it might be a good idea to have the knowledge to avoid being drawn into supporting such a ‘revolution’, which contrary to what it proclaims, never is about democracy and justice. The Chinese pastor Leung has outlined the 12 steps of regime change.
The key difference is that this time it is not the U.S. making regime change overseas, but in America itself to serve the powers that be.The 12 steps are:
- Dispatch CIA, MI6 and other intelligence officers as students, tourists, volunteers, businessmen, reporters to the target country
- Set up Non Governmental Organisations (NGO’s) under the guise of humanitarianism to fight for “democracy” and “human rights” in order to attract advocates of freedom and ideals
- Attract local traitors, especially academics, politicians, reporters, soldiers etc. through bribery or threaten those who have some stain in their life
- If the target country has unions, bribe them
- Pick a catchy theme or colour for the revolution. Examples include the Praque spring (1968), Velvet Revolution (Eastern Europe, 1989), Rose Revolution (Georgia, 2003), Cedar Revolution (Lebanon, 2005), Orange Revolution (Ukraine 2004), Green Revolution (Iran), Jasmine Revolution, Arab Spring and even Hong Kong’s Umbrella Revolution
- Start protests for whatever reasons to kick off the revolution. It could be human rights, democracy, government corruption or electoral fraud. Evidence isn’t necessary; an excuse will do.
- Write protest signs and banners in English to let Americans see and get Americans politicians and civilians involved
- Let those corrupted politicians, intellectuals and union leaders join the protests and call upon all people with grievances to join
- The US and European mainstream media help by continuously emphasising that the revolution is caused by injustice and thereby gaining the support of the majority
- When the whole world is watching stage a false-flag action. The target government will soon be destabilised and lose support among its people
- Add in violent agent provocateurs to provoke the police to use force. This will cause the target government to lose the support of other countries and become “delegitimised” by the international community
- Send politicians to the US, EU, the UN to petition so that the target government will face the threat of economic sanctions, no-fly zones and even airstrikes and an armed rebel uprising
A number of the steps could be skipped, because the infrastructure is already in place due to home-ground advantage. Unlike in Russia, where a number of NGOs have been banned precisely to avoid colour revolutions, NGOs are everywhere in the U.S. and not least those sponsored by George Soros. Move.org is one such and as Harrison Koehli noted in his article
The fact is, most of these protests have been peaceful, or at least they started out as such, like the one in Portland. And every movement or ideology has its crazies, extremists, and those who resort to violence. But there’s this to consider: MoveOn “activists” march against Trump: George Soros begins his color revolution in America. And this:
With tens of thousands of people taking to the streets to protest Donald Trump’s presidential election victory, questions are swirling about whether the anger is as organic as advertised. … observers online are claiming that, in some cases, protesters were bussed to the scenes – a telltale sign of coordination. “Anti-Trump protesters in Austin today are not as organic as they seem,” one local in the Texas capitol tweeted Wednesday, along with photos offered as evidence.
George Soros, who invested heavily in Hillary winning the presidency, has already done some experimenting on colour revolutions in America, such as in Baltimore and in Ferguson. An article from last year by Brandon Turbeville explains it:
It should also be noted that the Open Society Institute, one of Soros’ main NGOs, has worked closely with Mayor Rawlings-Blake and Google in making Baltimore one of their “test cities” for smart technology and new fiber cables. Rawlings-Blake has had pleasant things to say about Soros in the past.
While the above information addresses the involvement of #blacklivesmatter groups and similar organisations active on the ground inside Ferguson as a matter of historical precedent, these organisations and similar operations such as the Black Youth Project (funded by Soros) and the Open Society Institute and its subsidiaries have had a sizeable presence inside Baltimore in the time leading up to the Freddie Gray protests and continue to do so as we speak.
The article mentions that in Ferguson buses were also used to bring protesters in from outside:
Buses of activists from the Samuel Dewitt Proctor Conference in Chicago; from the Drug Policy Alliance, Make the Road New York and Equal Justice USA from New York; from Sojourners, the Advancement Project and Centre for Community Change in Washington; and networks from the Gamaliel Foundation — all funded in part by Mr. Soros— descended on Ferguson starting in August and later organised protests and gatherings in the city until late last month.
All were aimed at keeping the media’s attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August.
So when Hillary, with her serial rapist husband at her side, came to give her speech the day after her defeat, she may just have given the signal to begin a “purple revolution”:
Defeated Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is not about to «go quietly into that good night». On the morning after her surprising and unanticipated defeat at the hands of Republican Party upstart Donald Trump, Mrs. Clinton and her husband, former President Bill Clinton, entered the ball room of the art-deco New Yorker hotel in midtown Manhattan and were both adorned in purple attire. The press immediately noticed the color and asked what it represented. Clinton spokespeople claimed it was to represent the coming together of Democratic «Blue America» and Republican «Red America» into a united purple blend. This statement was a complete ruse as is known by citizens of countries targeted in the past by the vile political operations of international hedge fund tycoon George Soros.
The Clintons, who both have received millions of dollars in campaign contributions and Clinton Foundation donations from Soros, were, in fact, helping to launch Soros’s «Purple Revolution» in America. The Purple Revolution will resist all efforts by the Trump administration to push back against the globalist policies of the Clintons and soon-to-be ex-President Barack Obama. The Purple Revolution will also seek to make the Trump administration a short one through Soros-style street protests and political disruption.
One could speculate that the rage Hillary Clinton displayed over having lost is what is being expressed through her supporters in the form of a massive tantrum. Even if that is so, at a different level forces are at work to steer the ship back under the control of the establishment and the ruling elite.
The whole narrative of U.S. color revolutions, astutely pinned down and shown on Chinese television, can be seen below: